Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a program or conference?
- I’ve already signed up, but need to cancel. What is your policy?
- I didn’t show up for my program. What is your policy?
- Will I receive a confirmation?
- Where are your training programs and conferences held?
- Is lunch included?
- Is parking available?
- Is there recommended dress?
- What is CAI’s policy on inclement weather or snow days?
- Can I get recertification credits/Continuing Education Units through participation in CAI programs? (HRCI, SHRM, CPEs, CLEs, CEU)
- I need a letter indicating my credits. Can you provide this to me?
How do I register for a program or conference?
There are two ways for you to register for programs:
- Register Online
- Phone/E-mail: Call Registration at 919-878-9222 or 336-668-7746 or email Ashley Modica at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve already signed up, but need to cancel. What is your policy?
Attendee substitutions may be made at any time and are encouraged when the original registrant cannot attend. If you must cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least three (3) business days prior to the program to receive a full refund. Cancellations or date changes made less than 3 days prior to the program will incur the full registration cost. Please note, some of our conferences and programs have different cancellation policies.
I didn’t show up for my program. What is your policy?
“No shows” will incur the full registration cost.
Will I receive a confirmation?
All programs are confirmed at the time of registration by two confirmations. An emailed confirmation from CAI-Event, which will include information on our location, will be sent to the individual attending the program or conference. An emailed confirmation from CAI-Store will be sent to the individual registering the attendee. This confirmation can be used as a receipt for payment purposes.
Where are your training programs and conferences held?
- *IMPORTANT* All Raleigh classes will be held at our new location:
3150 Spring Forest Rd. Ste. 116, Raleigh, NC 27616
(Map & Directions)
- If you are attending an event in Raleigh and you need a hotel reservation, CAI has arranged a special rate for you at the Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown for $99 plus tax per night. Follow this link for more information: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/reservations/index.jhtml?hotel=RDUNCHX&corporateCode=0001563921
- Greensboro programs are held at 7817 National Service Road, Suite 509. (Map & Directions)
- Greenville programs are held at the Hilton-Greenville,
207 Greenville Blvd SW. (Map & Directions)
- Conferences in Raleigh are usually held at the McKimmon Center while the location for the Conference in Greensboro can vary. Check the program description or the CAI-Event confirmation for details.
Is lunch included?
For full day programs, catered lunch is provided at all locations (Raleigh, Greensboro and Greenville).
Is parking available?
Parking is available at no charge adjacent to the Raleigh and Greensboro buildings.
Is there recommended dress?
We suggest you dress comfortably, business casual is preferred. Temperatures in our classrooms can vary so you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket for your personal comfort.
What is CAI’s policy on inclement weather or snow days?
In the case of inclement weather, CAI reserves the right to reschedule or cancel programs. During inclement weather, please contact the CAI offices at 919-878-9222 or 336-668-7746 after 7:30 a.m. to listen for an automated message regarding program status. The message will indicate if there are delays or if the program is scheduled to run as planned.
Can I get recertification credits/Continuing Education Units through participation in CAI programs? (HRCI, SHRM, CPEs, CLEs, CEU)
CAI is an approved provider for HRCI, SHRM and NASBA. In addition, CAI can provide credit information for CLE and CEU for various programs.
For letters verifying recertification credits, contact Ashley Modica at 919-431-6080 or email@example.com.
HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute credits) for HR Professionals
CAI is an approved provider for the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). If a program has HRCI credits available, the information is indicated at the bottom of the individual web description. Many of our programs, e-Learning courses, webinars and conferences qualify for HR, Business or Global HRCI credits. For upcoming programs that qualify for HRCI credit, visit www.capital.org/hrci.
SHRM (Society of Human Resources) for HR Professionals
CAI is an Approved Provider for the Society of Human Resources (SHRM). If a program has been approved for SHRM credits, the information is available on the bottom of the website description. We have many instructor-led courses, e-Learning, webinars and conferences that qualify for SHRM-CPSM and SHRM-SCPSM recertification credits. For a complete list of all programs that qualify for SHRM credits, visit www.capital.org/shrm.
CPEs Information for CPAs
CAI is an approved CPE provider. Many of our instructor-led training and e-Learning programs qualify for CPE recertification credits. If a program has been approved for CPE credit, the credit information is indicated at the bottom of the course description on the website.
CLEs for Legal Professionals
CAI is a provider of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits for certain qualified programs. If a program has CLE credits available, this information is indicated at the bottom of the individual Web description. All programs qualifying for CLE credits have been approved by the North Carolina State Bar Board for Continuing Legal Education. If a program has been approved for CLE credit, the credit information is indicated at the bottom of the course description on the website.
CAI provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for its programs. The CEU is a nationally recognized standard unit of measurement. It is awarded for every ten contact hours of participation in an organized continuing education experience that takes place under responsible sponsorship, capable direction, and qualified instruction.
I need a letter indicating my credits. Can you provide this to me?
Please contact Registration at 919-878-9222 or 336-668-7746 to request a letter for credits.