Building Successful Teams
Are you frustrated by the lack of teamwork amongst your employees? Would the productivity and efficiency of your organization greatly improve if they were a more cohesive unit?
If the ability of your employees to work together as a team plays a large part in your success then this is the course for you. You will discover how to increase team unity, and how to use individual strengths to achieve maximum team results. You will also identify opportunities to increase the performance of your current work team.
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers and supervisors who want to build a team environment and/or would like to help their current team function better
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define the word team
- Describe the benefits of effective teams
- Identify effective and ineffective behaviors of teams
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses as a team leader
- Describe the 5 stages of team development
- Apply the team effectiveness model to increase the effectiveness of a team you are currently working on
- Identify actions you can take to build a more effective team.
This course is part of the Practical Management II Certification Series.
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development