Customer Service Excellence Certificate Program
Would you like to enhance customer loyalty and retention by maximizing customer relationships?
You can do just that by learning how to provide extraordinary customer service in this highly-interactive, two-day certificate program. You'll discover how to maximize your customer service skills with tools to improve overall customer and business relationships, strategies to more effectively communicate, tips to handle difficult personalities or situations with ease, and how-to's for making a professional impression in every customer interaction.
Who Should Attend
Customer service professionals, call center professionals or other service professionals who frequently interface with clients, and anyone else who would like to learn to provide extraordinary customer service
At the end of the certificate program you will be able to:
- Apply customer service excellence as a business differentiator
- Use a self-assessment to determine their areas of strength and development in providing customer service
- Identify internal and external customers and 5 characteristics they care about
- Describe the importance of anticipating needs and being prepared to serve customers
- Practice the skills of preparing, welcoming and understanding
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to the customer through tone of voice, word choice and body language
- Demonstrate active listening, effective questioning and restating skills
- Offer information and options to customers after understanding their needs
- Set realistic expectations with customers
- List strategies for working with challenging customers
- Apply a process to handle their own challenging customer
* If you are attending this event in Raleigh and you need a hotel reservation, CAI has arranged a special rate for you at the Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown for $99 plus tax per night.