Steps to Delegating Effectively
Delegation creates higher efficiency, increased motivation, skill development and better work distribution in a team. So, why is delegation sometimes challenging? What are strategies you can use to delegate more effectively?
Assess your own delegation style, and learn strategies for delegation success during this course. Through a personal assessment you will identify two or three skills you need to develop in order to be a more effective delegator. You’ll also discover the 5-step delegation model and identify tasks to delegate when you get back to your workplace.
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers and supervisors who want to develop their delegation skills
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of delegation
- Describe the 5 steps to delegating effectively
- Identify tasks/activities that should be delegated
- Determine who to delegate to
- Plan and hold an effective delegation conversation
This course is part of the Practical Management II Certification Series.
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development