Improving Communication Using the DiSC® Assessment
Did you know that you can substantially increase your ability to successfully communicate with others by understanding DiSC styles?
Communication skills can make or break a career. If you are serious about improving your communications skills in order to reach your career goals, then this is the course for you.
You will learn how to improve your communication skills by understanding your DiSC style, how it affects you every day, and discovering how to adapt your communication techniques to the DiSC styles of others.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who would like to advance their career by improving their communication skills
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the 4 primary DiSC styles
- Analyze your own DiSC style
- Describe how each DiSC style prefers to communicate
- Identify the DiSC styles of others
- Develop strategies to better communicate with different DiSC styles than your own
Note: The price of the public course includes the cost of the assessment.
This course is part of the Practical Management I Certificate Series.
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development/Communications