Bridging Generational Differences in the Workplace
Are you struggling to manage, or work with, multiple generations who just don't see work or life the same way?
The convergence of four generations in today's workplace is a major challenge. There are significant differences in the values, ambition, views and mindset of each generation. This half-day thought-provoking, interactive course tackles the complexities of effectively working in a multi-age workforce. You will discover insights and strategies, including the M.E.E.T. approach (Make time to discuss; Explore differences; Encourage respect; and Take personal responsibility), that will minimize generational conflict, promote respect and strengthen communication and collaboration to make your workplace more productive.
Make sure your organization has people rallying together, not against each other, with these practical solutions.
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors and Employees at all levels
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Recognize issues and situations that may be influenced by generational differences
- Apply practical tips for working successfully in a multi-generational workplace
- Use M.E.E.T. to communicate effectively and build a respect-filled workplace
- Apply the M.E.E.T. model to a situation you are currently experiencing
CPE Field of Study(s): Personnel/HR