HR Business Partner Certificate Program
The role of HR in the modern workplace is evolving quickly. To be successful HR professionals need to position themselves as business partners by building relationships with people across the organization, developing a deep understanding of the company’s business model, presenting business solutions, influencing leadership decisions and taking ownership of business results.
In this practical and insightful program, you’ll discover the new competencies that will be needed as the expectations for HR professionals change, as well as strategies for building credibility and respect for HR. You’ll boost your HR business partner skills and learn how to have a greater impact on your organization and build highly productive working relationships with your internal clients. You will also explore how to align your activities toward the needs of your organization and how to make a successful transition from functional expert into an HR business partner role.
Through discussions, role playing exercises, case studies and self assessments, this certificate program will give you the skills you need to identify key business issues, diagnose customer needs and effectively influence others. You are encouraged to bring real life situations for which you would like help finding solutions to the classroom sessions.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals and anyone else who would like to learn how the HR function can become a business partner and drive business results
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the changing role of HR in organizations
- Understand the value HR can bring to organizations
- Identify key core competencies for success as an HR professional
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses against HR core competencies
- Identify actions you can take to build trust and credibility with your stakeholders
- Align your HR activities to the needs of your business
- Identify value added activities you can perform
- Identify strategies for overcoming some of the major obstacles in becoming a trusted HR partner
- Use coaching skills to help your customers through effective listening and questioning
- Identify the influencing styles you most often use and know when to adjust your style to effectively influence others
- Utilize a process to solve customer problems
- Identify tactics you can use to gain customer commitment to HR initiatives
- Identify individual success measures to measure your success as an HR partner
* If you are attending this event in Raleigh and you need a hotel reservation, CAI has arranged a special rate for you at the Hampton Inn Raleigh Midtown for $99 plus tax per night or the Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown for $109 plus tax per night.