Interviewing for Success
Successful interviewing takes skill and knowledge. How can you take the guesswork out of interviewing and equip yourself with everything you need to make the best hire for the organization?
Whether you're a new or experienced interviewer, you will benefit from the interviewing techniques you'll learn in this course and be able to apply them immediately in your next interview. The result? You'll have better interviewing skills, which will lead to successful hires, a stronger team, and a competitive edge for your organization.
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers and supervisors who want to ensure they are hiring candidates that will be successful in their new jobs.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the 4 steps in a successful selection process
- Avoid common interviewing errors
- Understand the importance of asking behavioral interview questions
- Develop questions for an effective interview
- Identify appropriate probing questions
- Develop strategies for handling difficult candidate responses
This seminar is part of Practical Management I Certificate Series
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development