If there is one constant in business, it is change. As a member of an organization you must be able to successfully navigate through change—both in the organization and in your non-work life. During this course you will discuss the natural reaction of people to change, and build your awareness of your own perceptions to change through an exercise and assessment. You will learn about the process of change and how to transition through change. You will apply your learnings through identifying a change that is currently underway in your workplace and develop a plan to move through it.
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers and supervisors who want to be able to successfully lead their employees through organizational change.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define change and the sources of change
- Identify your employees’ stage of transition in a change
- Describe the role of a manager as a change agent
- Describe the steps of the ADKAR change model
- Develop an action plan to manage your team through a current change
This course is part of the Practical Management II Certification Series.
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development