Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
Do you dread giving performance appraisals? Do you feel like they are just a waste of time? Do you struggle to give your employees meaningful feedback that will impact their productivity?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, or would like to add value to your employee performance appraisals, this course is for you. You will evaluate the process you currently use for performance appraisals, learn key strategies for evaluating and discussing performance, and create a plan with specific action items to boost your performance appraisal skills.
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers and supervisors who want to improve their ability to evaluate their employees in a thorough, clear and consistent way, leading to increased productivity
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the components of an effective performance appraisal
- Identify factors to evaluate performance
- Differentiate performance levels
- Identify key elements in conducting a performance appraisal discussion
- Create an appropriate and effective development plan
This course is part of the Practical Management I Certificate Series.
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development