aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR®: What's It All About? FREE EVENT
thinking about getting your aPHR™ or PHR® or SPHR® certification? Wondering how
the certification will help your career and trying to figure out the best way
to prepare to pass the rigorous exam?
to this FREE one-hour LIVE webinar
to meet the instructor, David Siler,
SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. David’s
PHR®/SPHR® students have an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%,
while the national pass rates in the most recent test period was around 50% for
Some of the many questions answered in this session will include:
- What are the benefits of achieving your HR certification?
- What are the eligibility requirements to sit for the exams?
- Who is David Siler? Why is his pass rate so much higher than the
average pass rate?
- What makes this study course the best one to register for?
- What tools and resources do you provide to help me pass the exam?
- How are the aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR® test questions developed?
- Do you help me with test-taking tips?
- When and where do I sign up to take the exam?
- How do I maintain my certification once I get my designation?
Important To Know
- When you click on the red "Schedule and Registration" button at the top of this description, you will have the option of choosing either the in-person Raleigh event, or the LIVE/Web-based simultaneous webinar.
- If you register for the webinar, your login/call instructions will be e-mailed to you within 5 days of the event.
- If you register for the webinar and your use your telephone instead of your computer for audio, you will be responsible for all telephone charges.
David Siler, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi is the Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. He has over 25 years of experience as a senior level HR practitioner and consults with a variety of organizations on HR issues, including several Fortune 500 companies. David has served two terms on the Board of Directors for the Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM) for North Carolina, is a two-time Past-President of the Central Carolina Personnel Association, and is a Past-President of the Alamance County Human Resources Executive Association. He has been teaching PHR® and SPHR® prep courses for more than a dozen years and has helped hundreds achieve their PHR® or SPHR® certification.