Time Management: Analyze, Strategize and Attack
Do you feel like you are always being pulled in many different directions and do not have the time to complete high priority projects? Do you look at your to-do list with no idea of where to start?
Take control of your day by discovering how to analyze, strategize and attack for better time management. Learn how to focus on the highest value activities and eliminate your time wasters. If you are struggling with too many crises, the inability to say no, inadequate staff, or too little time, this course is for you.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who would like to more effectively manage their time
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply a 3 step process for managing time
- Complete a time log to determine whether your time is being allocated effectively
- Define your key work goals
- Identify and focus on activities that are of high priority and importance
- List strategies to reduce the impact of time wasters on productivity
This course is part of the Practical Management II Certification Series.
CPE Field of Study(s): Personal Development